Ox Soy Beancurd Tarts
Calling all Tauhuay (Soybean pudding) fans! Join us this Chinese New Year in making these irresistibly cute Ox Soy Beancurd Tarts. Featuring a silky smooth tauhuay centre and a crisp buttery tart shell, bring something different to the table this year for your reunion dinners, or even gift these to your loved ones to ring in the Year of the Ox!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and line crisp tart shells
- How to make soy beancurd filling (Vanilla and Chocolate flavoured)
- How to pipe decorations using chocolate
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will get to bring home 3 Original Soy and 3 Chocolate Beancurd Tarts
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components, but will decorate and assemble their own tarts INDIVIDUALLY