Osmanthus Red Date Kuih Salat
May we at Baker’s brew wish you a blessed Chinese New Year! This year, we are bringing back our Kueh Salat with a twist! With fragrant coconut glutinous rice, layered with a red date curd, coconut curd and osmanthus jelly, you will be the steaming success at any family gathering! Join us in this class to learn about the traditional dessert from a modern point of view. Bring back the old with the new, and reignite your love for nostalgic treats!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make a Osmanthus Red Date kuih salat
- How to prepare the curd layers
- How to make the jelly layers
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to steam and assemble their own 6" cake.