Nacho Loco Cornbread Muffins
Bringing to you diner-style cornbread with a Mexican twist, these Nacho Loco muffins are sure to hit the spot with an oozy nacho cheese core, and tangy homemade salsa topping. These comfort-food worthy bites will steal the show at any dinner, and they make the perfect snack when the supper pangs hit too!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a fluffy and moist cornbread muffin.
- How to achieve a molten nacho cheese core.
- How to make your own tomato salsa topping.
- Duration: 2 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with EIGHT cornbread muffins.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the muffin batter, fillings and topping, but will assemble and decorate their own muffins INDIVIDUALLY.