Molten Hojicha Snowskin Mooncake
Celebrate this Mid-Autumn festival by making your very own Molten Hojicha Snowskin Mooncakes from scratch! This nutty, tea-infused mooncake boasts a modern and unique twist; a hojicha white chocolate molten centre! The mooncake is wrapped in a homemade black charcoal snowskin and finished off elegantly with edible gold dust.
Join us for a fun filled mooncake-making experience that is bound to impress your family and friends!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare black charcoal snow skin with Gao Fen (Cooked Glutinous Rice Flour)
- How to prepare roasted hazelnut lotus paste (Hazelnuts will be pre-roasted)
- How to prepare white chocolate hojicha molten center
- How to achieve correct proportions in mooncake
- How to mould snowskin mooncakes
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands-on
Quantity: 6-8 Mooncakes (4.5cm diameter, 3cm height)
Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided