MINI CHARLOTTE CAKELETS
Kids can get ready to express their love and make this Mother's Day even more special by whipping up beautifully constructed Mini Charlotte Cakelets for their mothers. From baking to assembling and decorating them, the kids are bound to have an absolute hands-on baking experience. A fun baking session for the kids and an impressive treat for all the wonderful mothers - this is sure to be one of the most memorable Mother's Day ever!
In this class, your child will learn:
- How to prepare a base cupcake recipe
- Arrange the cupcakes with lady finger biscuits
- Piping of buttercream for decoration
- Decorate the Mini Charlotte Cakelets with toppings
- Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Aprons, equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Participants will work INDIVIDUALLY, and EACH bring home 3pcs of Mini Charlotte Cakelets.
- For children aged 4 to 12 years old
- For children below the age of 7, it is highly recommended that a parent/guardian be on stand-by outside the studio or at our cafe at all times during the class
- If you want to join your child in the class, you will need to sign up for 2 pax and key in the promotion code 2023BUDDY50% *
- This will entitle the accompanying parent to a 50% discount and both Parent and Child will be making ONE set together.
*only applicable for Parent-Child arrangement