Midnight Passionfruit Tart
Who says mid-autumn festival is just about mooncakes? Celebrate the beauty of the night skies this Mid-Autumn with our Midnight Passionfruit Tarts, featuring the cutest snow bunny resting atop. Surprise your friends and family as they peak through the meringue ‘clouds’ and charcoal crust ‘skies’ to reveal a bright passionfruit ‘moon’ within the tart. Mid-autumn never looked this yummy!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and shape a charcoal tart crust.
- How to make a tangy passionfruit curd filling.
- How to whip, pipe and torch a swiss meringue.
- How to assemble a multi-layered tart.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with SIX 8cm midnight Passionfruit tarts.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the crust dough and the filling, but will get to assemble and decorate their own tarts INDIVIDUALLY.