Mao Shan Wang Chocolate Fudge Cake
Nothing is more decadent than Singapore’s two most favourite flavours; durian and chocolate! The Mao Shan Wang (MSW), also known as the Musang King, is popular due to its creamy texture and bittersweet taste. Cutting through the chocolatey fudge and sponge, you will be immediately greeted by the signature scent and oozing richness of pure Mao Shan Wang Durian paste. A definite crowd pleaser, join us as we create this sinful cake together!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake a soft and moist chocolate sponge.
- How to make a rich and melt-in-your-mouth chocolate fudge.
- How to assemble a cake with an oozing MSW durian filling.
- How to create and decorate your cake using a classic and rustic design.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back their own ONE 6” Round MSW Chocolate Fudge Cake.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the cake batter and fudge but will get to bake, assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.