Mango Sticky Rice Cake
Join us as we transform a traditional Thai favourite dessert comprising of freshly sliced mangoes and steamed glutinous rice steeped in coconut milk into a unique mousse cake. In this class, you’ll learn how to cook coconut sticky rice from scratch, how to make a gluten-free dacquoise (or meringue sponge) with coconut and a hint of refreshing lime. Learn how to make a light and fluffy mango mousse made up of only 4 ingredients!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to cook glutinous rice from scratch
- How to prepare a gluten-free coconut and lime meringue sponge
- How to make a light and fluffy mango mousse
- How to prepare mango jelly
- How to pipe an elegant fresh cream pattern
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS for every component, but will be layering, assembling and decorating your own 6” Mango Sticky Rice Cake.