Lemon Salted Caramel Cake
A medley of sour and sweet never tasted so good - refreshingly vibrant lemon meets a toasty bittersweet salted caramel, balancing each other out in a perfect harmony. You have to try it to believe it!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a zesty lemon sponge.
- How to make salted caramel and lemon curd (Demonstration Only)
- How to make a silky smooth salted caramel swiss meringue buttercream.
- How to dehydrate candied citrus peels (Decoration will be pre-prepared)
- How to assemble and decorate a two-layer 6” cake.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 6” cake.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge, fillings and buttercream, but will assemble and decorate their own 6” cake INDIVIDUALLY.