Kueh Bangkit Duo (Original & Yam)
What is Chinese New Year without an array of traditional goodies to share with your family and friends? Not forgetting that classic Kuih Bangkit, a powdery sweet tapioca cookie that everyone tries to replicate but struggles with. Join us this festive period to learn not one, but two types of Kueh Bangkit to surprise your loved ones this Lunar New Year!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make Traditional Kuih Bangkit
- How to make Yam Kuih Bangkit
- How to prepare tapioca flour for Kuih Bangkit
- How to select the right coconut products for Kuih Bangkit
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will get ONE BOX of Original Kuih Bangkit and ONE BOX of Yam Kuih Bangkit.