Japanese Fruit Chiffon Sando
Come create your very own colourful fruit garden “sando” or “sandwich” with us! Instead of bread, this fruit sando is made out of fresh fruits with a dreamy chantilly cream, sandwiched between a light and soft chiffon - the ultimate tea-time dessert that is refreshing and light on the palette.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and colour chiffon sponges.
- How to make a vanilla chantilly cream.
- How to prepare and cut fruits for desserts.
- How to assemble the fruits and cream neatly into flowers.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back 6 triangular sandwiches.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the chiffon and chantilly cream, but will assemble and decorate their own sandwiches INDIVIDUALLY.