Japanese Cheese Tarts Trio
Missing Japan? We hear you! Introducing our Cheese Tart Trio inspired by flavors of Japan, there’s bound to be something for everyone at your dinner party! Learn how to make a flaky tart dough and fill them up with a savory honey cheese filling, matcha azuki filling and strawberry dango filling!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Make a short crust tart dough
- Make lava cheese tart filling
- Make matcha cheese tart filling
- Make strawberry cheese tart filling
- Make Shiratama Dango (Demo Only)
- Make decorative designs on cheese tarts
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get to bring back one 6 cheese tarts (2 flavors each)
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the dough and filling, but INDIVIDUALLY to assemble and decorate their own tarts