Hot Cross Bun with Homemade Vanilla Sauce
Join us this Easter to bake Hot Cross Buns! This recipe is a sweet bun made with rich, yeasted dough perfumed with spices like cinnamon and dried cranberries. A hot cross bun is super delicious when eaten fresh and warm, slathered with a copious amount of good quality salted butter. In addition, we are also going to spice things up by teaching you how to make homemade vanilla sauce from scratch!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make soft milk bread roll
- How to incorporate dried fruits into bread dough
- How to shape and round bread dough
- How to prepare “cross” mixture
- How to cook vanilla sauce from scratch.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE 9” Hot Cross Bun
*Students will work in INDIVIDUALLY to prepare and bake their own bread.