Honey Goji Osmanthus Cake
Introducing our exquisite 6-inch Asian fusion cake, a delightful blend of flavors that will transport your taste buds to new heights. The foundation of this delectable creation is a light and airy goji-berry sponge, infused with the natural sweetness of the revered goji berries and winter melon strips.
To add the final touch of elegance, you will also learn how to pipe an array of exquisite fresh cream flowers to give that clean and minimalist look. Join us for class and treat yourself and your loved ones to this exceptional culinary delight now!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a fluffy and soft meringue sponge with honey and goji-berry.
- How to cook down the barley winter melon strips fillings. (Demo)
- How to make your own osmanthus jelly
- How to whip up a nice and soft fresh cream.
- How to construct your cakes and how to frost
- How to decorate your cake with fresh cream flower piping.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 3-Layered 6” cake
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge and mousse, but will assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.