Gluten-Free Carrot Cake
Calling all gluten-free dieters out there! After months of R&D, we have finally added a gluten-free cake into our repertoire of recipes! Come and join us to learn how to make this simple, classic and nostalgic cake made out of freshly grated carrots, lots of walnuts and a delicious double cheese frosting! We promise that you will not want to miss this healthy and delicious recipe!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to prepare carrots for carrot sponge
- How to bake gluten free carrot sponge cake
- How to make double cheese frosting
- How to frost and assemble a 6” cake
- How to pipe carrot design using buttercream
- How to transfer piped designs onto a cake
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and above
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
*Students will be working in pairs to prepare the sponge and frosting but will individually pipe their own carrots and frost / decorate their own cake