Focaccia Bread Art
Discover your artistic and baking talents, and have fun making and decorating your own focaccia! In this special edition of our bread making classes, you will be using your own handmade focaccia as a canvas to “paint” your unique edible art piece using a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables. The natural vibrancy of the colours and aromatic smell of this focaccia is sure to whet yours and your family’s appetite!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to knead and shape a focaccia, one of the trickiest breads to master.
- How to design and decorate the focaccia using fresh natural fruits and vegetables.
- How to prepare and cut the fruits and vegetables to shape for decorations.
- About the tips and tricks in bread making.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back ONE LARGE FOCACCIA BREAD ART.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to knead, shape and decorate and bake their very own focaccia.