Flambé Bombe Alaska
Flambé Bombe Alaska is a showstopping dessert that will definitely catch the attention of all your guests! Inspired by the traditional Neapolitan ice cream flavor, we have come up with our own unique take on this special dessert. In this class, students will make their very own homemade chocolate ice cream and various other components such as a strawberry sponge, vanilla crunch and toasted marshmallow. The theatrics come into play as we light the whole dessert on fire at the end of the class! Come join us and don’t miss this very exciting session!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a crunchy vanilla base
- How to prepare a strawberry sponge
- How to prepare a homemade chocolate ice cream without the use of an ice cream machine
- How to prepare a toasted marshmallow frosting
- How to assemble and frost in a rustic design and set it to flame
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components but will frost and decorate their own Flambé Bombe Alaska INDIVIDUALLY.
*Each student will bring home 1 set of Flambé Bombe Alaska, approximately 4-5 inches in diameter. They will also have 1 more set (with their own ice cream) to assemble back at home.