Ferrero Dome Entremet
Calling all hazelnut lovers - we’re taking the all-time classic chocolate-hazelnut pairing to a whole new level. Not only is our Ferrero Dome packed with pure hazelnut goodness, it’s also an impeccable mix of textures. Come create a multitude of layers with us for the ultimate indulgent chocolate-y bite!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to prepare a dacquoise sponge.
- How to make a dark chocolate mousse.
- How to make a nut praline paste from scratch.
- How to make and assemble a layered mousse entremet.
- How to make and pour a chocolate coating.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back 6 pieces of 7cm-diameter entremets..
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the dacquoise, mousse and chocolate coating, but will get to assemble and decorate their own entremets INDIVIDUALLY.