Classic Banoffee Tart
Fresh bananas, a bittersweet butterscotch and a buttery crust, topped with dollops of light whipped cream - a simple combination that sounds like a dream come true. Come join us in recreating this classic recipe that you’ll love to make for friends and family again and again (yes, it’s really that good)!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a digestive crust
- How to make a butterscotch tart filling.
- How to preserve the colour of freshly sliced fruits.
- How to whip cream perfectly.
- How to layer and assemble a fresh fruit tart.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back their own 6-inch Banoffee Tart.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the crust, filling and cream, but will get to assemble and decorate their own tarts INDIVIDUALLY.