Chirpy the Chick
Chick out this adorably cute cake, available during this Easter month! In this egg-quisite class, learn how to assemble Chirpy from scratch using fluffy chocolate sponge and Kinder Bueno-inspired creme feuilletine filling. Peep at our special technique of frosting Chirpy’s unique silhouette and take home a cake that is simply too cute to eat!
Better yet, take part in our egg-citing in-class lucky draw that will have you hunting for the best Easter Egg! You definitely do not want to miss out on this chicky class!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make Brown Butter White Chocolate Ganache. (Demonstration)
- How to make Chocolate Sponge cake.
- How to stack stable cake layers.
- How to frost a Chick-shape cake.
- How to frost a cracked egg-shape.
- How to decorate a character style cake with chocolate and fondant.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 6” tall cake.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge and chantilly cream but will assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.