Regardless of where Chendol originated from, it is still a well-loved dessert by all. Come and learn how to make your very own Chendol cake with us, as we re-create this localdessert into a cake. Made with two layers of fragrant pandan gula melaka sponge cake, layered with red beans, chendol jelly, attap seeds and topped with our special coconut fudge, this chendol sponge would surely surprise you and your relatives.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to bake Pandan sponge cake.
- How to prepare a creamy coconut fudge.
- How to assemble the cake by layering.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the sponge layers but will assemble their own Chendol cake INDIVIDUALLY