Butterflies On Cloud Nine
Float to the skies with this dreamy two-toned cake! Swathed in soft hues of pink and blue, this whimsical cake is sure to send your heart fluttering alongside these delicate butterflies. In this class, learn about edible printed designs as well as upgrading your frosting skills with this delicious maple buttercream. With our step-by-step guidance, you no longer have to wing it with your homebakes!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make vanilla sponge and maple buttercream.
- How to blend colours on to a frosted cake.
- How to make wave designs for cake frosting.
- How to incorporate coloured swirls into sponge cake.
- Demonstration on how to make edible butterflies from edible paper
- Demonstration on how to make raspberry curd
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get 1 6" Butterfly cake to take home.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge and buttercream, but INDIVIDUALLY to assemble and frost the cake.