Blackforest Morello Cherry Tart
In a true Baker’s Brew fashion, we made an innovative twist on the classic black forest cake and this delicious cherry tart was born! In this class, we will teach you how to neatly line a fluted tart dish and make a morello cherry filling from scratch. We would also be sharing tips and tricks to making tarts and converting flavors into tart elements. You definitely do not want to miss this one!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make chocolate tart shell and roll them out evenly
- How to line a fluted tart dish
- How to make cherry compote and filling
- How to make dark chocolate ganache
- Tips and tricks to making fluted tarts
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back ONE 9” Blackforest Morello Cherry Tart
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the dough and filling but will INDIVIDUALLY roll, line and decorate their own tart.