Assorted Donuts Trio
Once you’ve mastered this basic recipe for fluffy, yeasted donuts, you can pretty much create any flavours you like in terms of glazes, toppings and fillings. In this class, we will satisfy both your knowledge and cravings for these little treats with your own homemade donuts. With a variety of delectable flavours such as Lemon Pistachio, Ferrero Rocher and Blueberry Yoghurt to choose from, you will be fighting with your loved ones for that last piece!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a brioche donut dough.
- How to prove, cut and shape the donuts for frying.
- Tips and tricks on frying donuts.
- How to coat and decorate the donuts with different flavours.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back 6 Donuts.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the dough and icings, but will INDIVIDUALLY fry, assemble and decorate their own donuts.