Artistic Ocean Coconut Tart
We’re going all out on summer vibes here with our Ocean Coconut Tart! A buttery crust with hints of toasted coconut filled with a creamy and vibrant coconut cheesecake filling, topped with a dreamy blue ombre layer decorated with waves. This beauty doesn’t just taste like a summer explosion, but it’s also a feast for the eyes!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and flavour a shortcrust tart dough.
- How to roll and shape tart dough for larger pans.
- How to make gelatine-based cheesecake filling (We use Halal fish gelatine)
- How to extract and use butterfly pea flower in desserts.
- How to create a beautiful gradient ‘ocean’ and ‘waves’.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 8” Artistic Ocean Coconut Tart.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the dough and fillings, but will bake, assemble and decorate their own 8” tart INDIVIDUALLY.