Artisan Tartlets Trio
Have you ever been wowed and enticed by the assortment of delicious-looking tartlets at cafes and pastry shops? In this tartlet class, you will not only get to learn one but THREE different kinds of flavour! We will be sharing tips and tricks on how you can produce café-quality tartlets at home as well. You will be impressed by how professional looking your tartlets will turn out!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make straight, neat, buttery tartlet shells.
- How to make chocolate ganache.
- How to make pastry cream.
- How to decorate tartlets using a variety of toppings such as chocolate, meringue, fruits and nuts.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with 6 tartlets.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the tart dough and fillings but will portion and create their own tartlets INDIVIDUALLY.