Artisan Fruit Paradise Tart
Bloom an edible flower tart from your kitchen and you will no longer need to buy florals! This fruity refreshing tart is layered with a berry soft sponge and a symphony of fresh fruits.
Learn the art of layering fruit slices as flower petals to brighten your bake and blossom your skills! Taste this delightful rainbow and add some colour into your baking repertoire!
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Make and line tart shells
- Make a moist berry sponge
- Make Vanilla pastry cream (Demo only)
- Make Vanilla diplomat cream
- Assemble and decorate a tall-style fruit tart
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get to bring back one 6” Fruit Tart
*Students will work IN PAIRS to bake the cake layers and tarts but will assemble their own 6” tarts INDIVIDUALLY.