We guarantee that your children will have a fabulous time baking this delicious and decadent chocolate pound cake. This recipe uses 5 staple pantry ingredients and is easily replicated at home as a fun activity with family and friends. A variety of nuts and chocolates will be prepared for your child to use to decorate their masterpieces. Come join us for an exciting hands-on baking session at Baker's Brew Junior!
In this class, your child will learn:
- How to prepare a chocolate pound cake batter
- Piping of the batter into moulds
- Baking and decorating with sprinkles, nuts, and chocolate chips
- Suitable for children aged 4 to 12 years old
- Children below the age of 7 will require an accompanying adult to sign up together. Both Parent and Child will be making ONE set together.
- Accompanying parent will get a 50% discount (Sign up for 2 pax and key in the promotion code 2021BUDDY50% - only applicable for Parent-Child arrangement)
- Duration: 1 Hour.
- Aprons, equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Participants will work INDIVIDUALLY and EACH bring home 4pcs of Mini Chocolate Loaves