These classic thumbprint cookies are made with a basic sugar cookie dough, rolled in fine sugar, indented with a measuring spoon and then filled with a combination of both strawberry and apricot jam. We promise that these cookies are fun to make and even more delicious to eat!
In this class, your child will learn:
- How to prepare a sugar cookie dough
- Portioning and rolling of dough
- Piping of strawberry and apricot jam
- Suitable for children aged 4 to 12 years old
- For children below the age of 7, it is highly recommended that a parent/guardian be on stand-by outside the studio or at our cafe at all times during the class
- If you want to join your child in the class, you will need to sign up for 2 pax and key in the promotion code 2022BUDDY50%*
- This will entitle the accompanying parent to a 50% discount and both Parent and Child will be making ONE set together.
*only applicable for Parent-Child arrangement
- Duration: 1 Hour.
- Aprons, equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Participants will work INDIVIDUALLY and EACH bring home 16pcs of Thumbprint Jam Cookies