Kids who love baking and Pokémon, will be delighted to make these Poke Ball Cookies no matter how young or old. This is a fun and easy craft that makes delicious cookies to take to any party. These are made from sugar cookies and with different color icings.
In this class, your child will learn:
- How to prepare a soft sugar cookie dough
- How to divide and colour the cookie dough
- How to cut the shapes and piece together poke ball
- Decorating the cookies with icing.
- Suitable for children aged 4 to 12 years old
- For children below the age of 7, it is highly recommended that a parent/guardian be on stand-by outside the studio or at our cafe at all times during the class
- If you want to join your child in the class, you will need to sign up for 2 pax and key in the promotion code 2022BUDDY50%*
- This will entitle the accompanying parent to a 50% discount and both Parent and Child will be making ONE set together.
*only applicable for Parent-Child arrangement
- Duration: 1 Hour 15 minutes.
- Aprons, equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Participants will work INDIVIDUALLY and EACH bring home 6pcs of Poké Ball Novelty Cookies