Come on down and celebrate this Mother’s Day by creating this simple yet classy dessert. Kids will have the experience to whip up a tart dough from scratch and pipe delectably fluffy marshmallow meringue. A classy twist for this traditional mom’s chocolate tart will definitely win the hearts of all the mummies out there!
In this class, your child will learn:
- How to prepare tart dough
- Piping of marshmallow meringue for decoration
- Decorate the Chocolate S'mores Tartlets with toppings
- Suitable for children aged 4 to 12 years old
- For children below the age of 7, it is highly recommended that a parent/guardian be on stand-by outside the studio or at our cafe at all times during the class
- If you want to join your child in the class, you will need to sign up for 2 pax and key in the promotion code 2022BUDDY50%
- This will entitle the accompanying parent to a 50% discount and both Parent and Child will be making ONE set together.
*Buddy Special promotion code is only applicable for Parent-Child arrangement
- Duration: 1 Hour 15 minutes.
- Aprons, equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Participants will work INDIVIDUALLY and EACH bring home 6pcs of Chocolate S'mores Tartlets
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email.