About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious, creative, passionate and driven Marcom Intern to join our creative team.
- Work with Marketing Director to plan and execute marketing events/initiatives aligned with our brand and strategic objectives
- Provide support to Marketing Director in all aspects of communication including publications, events management, public relations, fundraising, advertising and promotion.
- Manage and update the corporate website and social media platforms (Instagram/Facebook) & provide analysis
- Design marketing and communication materials eg emailers, social media posts, video clips
- Maintain effective inter-department communications on all marketing activities or programmes.
- Support in sales & marketing for various departments
- Any other taskings assigned by the Management
- Diploma/Degree in Mass Communications/Marketing/Business Administration or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous with an eye for details, sensitive to typography, colour and design trends in collateral productions
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, proactive, enthusiastic, self-motived and results-oriented
- Possess problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage cross-functionally and handle multiple tasks
Interested applicants, please fill out the form below.