About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious, creative, passionate and driven Marcom Intern to join our creative team.
- Support the Marketing Team in daily administrative tasks and responsibilities,
- Assist in content curation, editing, designing and photography.
- Liaise with KOLs and business partners to ensure corporate communications and relevant projects are being timely accomplished,
- Manager and plan communications schedule monthly are being done in a timely manner,
- Collect quantitative and qualitative date pre- and post-marketing campaigns and generate reports required,
- Execute market analysis on competitors and current trends,
- Support various business verticals to ensure marketing request are acknowledged and handled,
- Ensure all engagements on social media are being addressed,
- All other ad hoc duties assigned by the Marketing Manager
- We think you’ll fit in great with us if you have:
- An undergraduate pursing a Polytechnic diploma/Bachelors programme in marketing
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Creative & love to explore new ideas and have interest in food/cakes!
- Familiarty with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Must have experience with image editing & design,
- To be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Good to know about video editing,
Interested applicants, please fill out the form below.