Kids Baking Instructor
We are looking for an engaging and motivated kids baking instructor to join our instructor department! If you’re bubbly individual with passion for kids and baking who would like to build a career in the education and instructing, we would love to have you on board!
As a kids baking instructor, you will create a fun and educational environment where kids can learn and develop baking skills while fostering their creativity and passion for baking. This role requires patience, enthusiasm, and a love for working with children.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct fun and engaging baking classes for kids aged 4 – 12 years old.
- Facilitate class and ensure upkeep of baking studio.
- R&D new recipes and create class curriculum.
- Experiences working with children in an educational or recreational setting is preferred.
- Experiences working in the pastry industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with children and effectively convey baking concepts.
- Strong organizational skills to plan and manage baking classes efficiently.
- Creative mindset to design exciting and enjoyable baking activities for the kids.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays.
As a Kids Baking Instructor, you will play a pivotal role in instilling a love for baking in young minds, providing them with valuable life skills and wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
Entry level candidates with a passion for kids and baking may apply.
Work Location: Paragon Junior Studio
Drop your resume/CV below if you would like to join the team. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.