Xiao Long Bao (NEW Launch!)
Xiao Long Bao
Ever wondered how a Xiao Long Bao can hold onto all that soupy goodness? Come join us in our FIRST EVER Savoury class, and learn all the industry tips and tricks for making the perfect dumpling at home! A paper thin homemade wrapper encasing rich chicken stock and flavourful minced chicken, steamed in an actual wooden steam basket! Come join us and bring home skills to be your very own Dim Sum Chef! Trust us when we say it’s worth the effort!
*Each student will bring back 8-12 pieces of Xiao Long Bao
About the course:
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to make a Basic Dumpling Wrapper from scratch
- How to prepare flavourful stock jelly (Demo Only)
- How to prepare a homemade minced chicken filling
- Techniques on wrapping and pleating of a Xiao Long Bao
- Tips on how to steam the baos correctly in a bamboo steamer
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 18 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in pairs to make the dough and filling but will wrap and pleat the baos INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advanced to secure your booking.
- Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfer to another class will be given. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances.
- We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.