We Bare Bear Snowskin Mooncakes 8
We Bare Bear Snowskin Mooncakes
We are switching things up and bringing you super cute snowskin mooncakes this season! Learn to make your very own We Bare Bears mooncakes this September that are perfect for gifting friends and family during Mid-Autumn Festival. In this class, you will learn how to make 3 different flavoured snowskin mooncakes (Lychee Rose White Chocolate, Chocolate Milk Tea and Black Sesame Matcha). You will also learn how to mould and colour snowskin without any artificial colouring to design beary adorable mooncakes.
About the course:
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare chocolate truffle filling in 3 flavours
- How to make, colour and shape snowskin from scratch with no added colouring
- How to prepare and use decorative icing for the finer details
- How to proportion and mould mooncakes correctly
- How to assemble all components to create the cutest mooncakes in the market
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 years old and above
- Quantity: 6 Mooncakes per student, 2 per flavour/bear
*Students will work in PAIRS for each component, but will colour, shape and design mooncakes individually.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.