Trio of "Magnum" Cakesicles 1
Trio of "Magnum" Cakesicles
Ever wanted to make your very own ice cream “Magnum”? In this class you will learn how to make a frozen parfait using raspberry and milk chocolate and mold it into the very iconic indulgent ice cream; the Magnum! Customize to your heart’s content using three types of glazes; baby pink, pitch black and galaxy blue – with a wide array of toppings and dried flowers. Make this be your ultimate ‘go-to’ dessert gift idea for baby showers, 21st birthdays and every fun occasion! Better yet; you can enjoy this dessert from the refrigerator like a cake or straight from the freezer like an ice cream!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a raspberry milk chocolate cremeux
- How to prepare a chocolate shortbread
- How to prepare three different types of glazes (Pink Chocolate Coating, Cocoa Glaze and Galaxy Chocolate Glaze)
- How to decorate and customize your cakesicle
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Participants will bring home 6 Cakesicles (Two of each type of glaze)
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the components but will glaze and decorate their Cakesicles INDIVIDUALLY.
*Please note that an additional full set of 6 pre-frozen Cakesicles will be prepared in advance for students to glaze INDIVIDUALLY and bring home. Students will not bring home the set that they make in class.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.