Traditional Shanghai & Yuzu Snowskin Mooncakes 5
Yuzu Chestnut Snowskin Mooncakes and Traditional Short Crust Shanghai Mooncakes
Make your own mooncakes this Mid-Autumn Festival to impress and delight your friends and family! In this class, you will get to learn how to make refreshing Yuzu flavour snowskin mooncakes with a chestnut center that will delight the adventurous. You will also learn how to bake 2 types of short crust pastry mooncakes that will bound to get the approval of those interested in buttery and flaky traditional mooncakes!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- About the ingredients and techniques to making mooncakes.
- How to make and shape Yuzu flavour snow skin mooncakes with a chestnut center.
- How to make and shape traditional original short crust pastry with a lotus paste and salted egg yolk filling.
- How to make and shape traditional matcha short crust pastry with a red bean paste with melon seeds filling.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with a 6 snowskin mooncakes and 6 short crust pastry mooncakes.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare each component of the mooncakes but will assemble, decorate and bake their own mooncakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.