Totoro Pineapple Tarts
Jump into the decorative pineapple tarts trend and impress your family & friends this Chinese New Year! This intricate and detailed pineapple tarts will definitely catch the attention of all your guests. Learn how to make a delicious and easy-to-handle pineapple sweet dough pastry and how to color, roll and shape your pineapple tarts into adorable characters!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make a sweet dough pastry
- How to roll, colour and shape your dough (Totoro & Mandarin Orange)
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Store bought pineapple paste will be used for this class
- Each student goes home with a box of pineapple tarts
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the pastry but will assemble and decorate their own Pineapple Tarts INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.