Taiwanese Pineapple Tarts 5
Feeling Chinese New Year Vibes yet? Usher in the Lunar New Year with Singapore’s favorite snack – traditional Pineapple Tarts! Learn how to impress your relatives with both the Taiwanese style pineapple tarts and the open-faced pineapple tarts.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to make crumbly tart pastry
- How to shape both Taiwanese style and open style tarts
- How to make fragrant pineapple filling using fresh pineappleand store bought paste (Partial Hands-On)
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Please note that the open faced pineapple tarts will be made using pre-made pineapple paste filling.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare Pastry and Filling but will assemble and decorate their own Pineapple Tarts INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.