Peach Elderflower Cake (Mother’s Day 1-for-1)
Peach Elderflower Cake (Mother’s Day 1-for-1) 1
Want to show your Mom that you appreciate her? Treat her to a Peach Elderflower Cake Class with Bakers Brew Studio! For this year’s Mother’s Day, we have combined both flavour and aesthetics! This is a peach flavoured cake that has a slightly tangy and floral flavour from the Elderflower buttercream. You will also learn how to decorate your cake with an edible icing sheet and adorn them with fresh red roses and pink carnations, which has the most significance with Mother’s Day!
Just sign up for 1 pax and bring your Mother for FREE!
Each pair of mother and child will bring home ONE 6” 4-layered Peach Elderflower Cake (TOPPER INCLUDED!)
About the course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a peach sponge cake (Partial Hands-on)
- How to prepare an Elderflower lemon curd (Demo Only)
- How to prepare an Elderflower Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- How to stabilize a 4-layered tall cake while frosting
- How to frost a cake to achieve straight sides and sharp edges
- How to prepare and apply edible icing sheets onto your cake
- How to safely insert fresh flowers into cakes
- Duration: 4 hours
- Type : Full Hands On
- Reccomended age: 16 years and above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will be provided
*2 layers of cake will be hands-on and the other 2 layers will be pre-made for each pair
*Assembly and decoration will be done together (mother and child)
*Child has to be at least 16 years old
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.