Passionfruit Raspberry Tart 4
Passionfruit Raspberry Tart
Learn how to prepare and assemble a Passionfruit Raspberry tart with Bakers Brew today! Cook a raspberry jam from scratch with frozen raspberries and learn how to make a smooth and rich passionfruit curd. You will also learn how to make a delicious and versatile almond sweet dough that is easy to handle! Lastly, decorate your passionfruit raspberry tart with matchstick meringues, raspberries and blueberries.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare an almond sweet dough
- How to prepare a raspberry jam
- How to prepare a passionfruit curd
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare each component but will assemble and decorate their own 6” tart INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.