Have you always crave for the rich buttery flavor, the smell of freshly baked croissant follow by the flakiness and soft texture? Whip up a delicious croissant with a hint of Asian kaya flavor. Come join us to learn the traditional way of making a croissant at Baker’s Brews Studio!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- Learn how to mix a croissant dough
- How to laminate croissant
- Proofing tips and tricks
- How to whip up kaya cream
Class Duration: 5.5 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home 6-8 handmade croissants!
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.