Honeydew Sago Chiffon Cake
Bringing to you a local cold treat in Singapore…Honeydew Sago! (Of course, it comes in a cake form). Think a light and fluffy chiffon cake with some cold whipped cream, fresh melon fruit and a surprisingly light sago pudding. Sink your teeth into the dewy chiffon layer…because once you go chiffon, you won't turn back!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to prepare sago pudding from scratch (demo only)
- How to prepare a dewy chiffon cake
- How to whip cream to the right consistency for decoration
- Decorating a chiffon cake
- Using piping tips
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on
*Recipe will be done on an individual basis
Bring home a 8 Inch Round Honeydew Sago Chiffon Cake, specially baked and decorated by yourself!
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfersto another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.