Fruity Snowskin Mooncake 1
Fruity Snowskin Mooncake
It’s the time of the year again! Learn to make your very own snowskin mooncakes this Mid-Autumn with 3 different fillings and pastes; Fuji apple with nata de coco, Lime with fresh thyme, and Pineapple. In this class, you will learn how to colour and mould unique marbled mooncake skins, prepare various mooncake fillings piped into white chocolate truffle shells, and achieving the right proportion of paste, filling and snowskin.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare, colour and shape snowskin mooncakes to achieve a marbled effect
- How to prepare Fuji apple cream with nata de coco bits
- How to cook pineapple curd
- How to prepare lime and thyme white chocolate ganache
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS for each component, but will colour and shape mooncakes individually.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.