French Macaron Galore (Janice - 10pax)
Make your first batch of successful french macarons and learn all the tips and tricks to perfect this tricky dessert!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- Importance of weighing ingredients
- Stage of meringue to look out for in making macarons
- Folding/Macaronage and lava stage
- Piping of Macaron shells in colour of choice
- Drying of Macaron shells
- Preparation of Swiss Meringue Buttercream (demo only)
- Filling your macaron shells
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in INDIVIDUALLY to make a box of 25 Macarons
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.