Description & Summary of class
The hand-tie is an essential technique for florists. With this we can can prepare wrapped bouquets, vase centrepieces and even bridal bouquets! For this introductory 1.5h workshop, we'll learn a bit about flower selection, making the bouquet in your hand, wrapping it in paper, and finishing it with twine.
All materials will be provided and tools on loan, bring your patient disposition and nimble fingers, and a carrier to bring home your creation.
Description of Floral Magic
We are Floral Magic - and in our 16 years, we've honed a fresh, moving and organic aesthetic, always taking cues from nature.
You'll find these values in our everyday arrangements, and when we dramatically transform venues for weddings or events, with lush floral and botanical styling. We also conduct hobbyist workshops and professional classes occasionally.
Class Duration: 1.5 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.