Natural Color Pasta Trio
Ready to add a new skill to your repertoire? Come and join us for a fun filled class in making your very own Homemade Pasta! Our homemade pasta class is sure to give you the easiest introduction in making, rolling and coloring (natural) your own noodle! Using traditional Italian Flour, to ensure you get a chewy, silky noodle no matter what the shape!
A trio of Plain Yellow, Leaf Green (Spinach) and Ruby Red (Beetroot) colored Fettucine and Farfelle, perfect to show off at a party. Ready to Join us?
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare an egg pasta dough
- How to color your own red and green pasta dough using natural colouring from vegetables
- How to knead pasta dough by hand to ensure the ‘Al Dente’ texture
- How to roll and shape pasta at home
- How to make a very simple Brown Butter Sage sauce (Demo Only)
*Students will bring home their own uncooked pasta but will be able to taste the instructor's cooked pasta
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 18 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in INDIVIDUALLY to knead and color dough but work in PAIRS to roll out dough
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.