Duo of Thin Crust Pizzas
Always craving for thin crust pizzas but can't get them? Homemade is always the best way to go! Join us in a fun-filled class, making thin crusted sweet and savory pizzas!
Learn how to make a classic Tomato-based pizza, and a unique S'mores dessert pizza! Bring home 2 pizzas and impress your friends and family with a new skill!
*Each student will bring back one 8" sweet and one 8" savoury pizza
About the course:
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to make a basic and versatile pizza dough from scratch
- How to stretch and shape a 8" round dough manually
- How to prepare a makeshift pizza stone to get a good crust
- How to make a homemade tomato base sauce from scratch
- Decorate your own pizzas with ingredients provided
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 18 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in Pairs to make dough but will open and top pizzas INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advanced to secure your booking.
- Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfer to another class will be given. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances.
- We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.