Chinese Flaky Shao Bao (New Launch!) 6
Chinese Flaky Shao Bao
We assure you that this recipe will be your go-to recipe for all flaky Dim Sum pastries! To achieve the flakiness of the Shao Bao, you will be learning tons of techniques such as lamination, how to make oil, water dough and the delicate skills of pleating. The result is a combination of flavourful, sweet chicken filling wrapped in layers of soft and flaky pastry!
*Each student will bring back 8-10 Shao Baos
About the course:
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to make Oil and Water dough
- How to Laminate Chinese Flaky Pastry dough
- How to prepare Minced Chicken Filling
- How to wrap and pleat baos
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 18 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in pairs to make the filling and dough but will laminate and wrap their baos INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advanced to secure your booking.
- Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfer to another class will be given. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances.
- We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.