*ALL PARTICIPANTS FOR OUR PARAGON OUTLET CLASSES WILL BE ENTITLED TO A FREE CUP OF FRESHLY BREWED COFFEE*
Miss Unicorn Cake
Join us for a very exciting session to create your very own trending Unicorn Cake! This is a pure decoration class where you’ll get to learn how to create the horn and ears of the unicorn with Satinice Gum Paste and how to pipe dual colored pastel buttercream rosettes for the mane. In addition, tips and tricks will be given on how to achieve crisp edges when frosting your cake.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to work with gum paste to create the horns, ears and eyes of the unicorn
- How to prepare swiss meringue buttercream (demo only)
- Cake frosting techniques with straight sides and crisp edges
- Mixing of colors and the type of coloring to use for buttercream
- Piping of dual colored buttercream rosettes
*Cake layers will be pre-prepared for students (chocolate cake)
Class Duration: 3.5 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a 6 Inch Eggless Chocolate Unicorn Cake, specially decorated by yourself!
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.